Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Paradox’s products and service through the achievement of opportunity based sales. They will provide a high level of client service through excellent telephone sales and communication skills. They will also pursue leads, initiation of prospect calls and establishing a positive rapport with existing customers to create revenue.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide customer support and trouble shoot services via telephone.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with new customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Maintain leads, calls, and contacts daily.
Business development and management
- Cold-call prospects with leads that are generate by external sources.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Territory Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited calls and convert into sales.
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders from clients.
- Secure competitive information from customer interactions and capture it.
Support sales initiatives
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Makes price quotations immediately by phone and prepares the associated forms working with the Operations department if the price is unknown.
- Works with Accounting, Operations and Territory Managers to maintain records on active projects and account activities updated.
- Drive internal processes for quote generation.
Product knowledge expert
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other client related events.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Respond to technical questions regarding the products available.
Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous exposure to the energy and road construction sectors.
- Solid experience in cold-call planning, call control, account development and time management.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc)
- Previous experience with CRM Databases
- Ability to develop and maintain a client rapport.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and in a group setting with various levels within the organization.
A competitive compensation plan including a base salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications, and commissions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume.
Paradox Access Solutions
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.