Rock Truck Driver
Are you looking to work for a dependable, innovative and challenging job?
Paradox Access Solutions is an industry leader in innovative access solutions for any location in Western Canada. With over 5,000 projects completed since 2004 we have an excellent reputation as both a contractor and employer.
Paradox Access Solutions is looking for Rock Truck Drivers in the Edmonton/Acheson, AB region who are responsible, accountable and safety-oriented.
This is a camp position.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform tasks involving physical labour at construction sites.
- Provide assistance to other craft workers.
- Work in adherence to Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections.
- Inspects material to ensure it has been loaded correctly and is secure and reviews shipping documents to verify all information is accurate.
As a successful candidate for this position, you will have:
- Must have minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Must be located within an hour of the Edmonton region due to the nature of our business
- Must be able to drive at night
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Must be able to pass a D&A test
- Safety tickets: CSTS, H2S etc.
- Oil or mining work an asset
For more information please visit: Paradoxaccess.com
Whether its mud, muskeg, or extreme weather conditions, we understand that every hour without access stands in the way of our customer’s success. If you would like to take pride in being part of the solution then we should get together.
Apply online today
Job Type: Contract
- rock truck: 3 years (Preferred)
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with people who think like you do – and people who don’t – then we should get together.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Send us your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paradox Access Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest; however, only interviewees will be contacted.