Heavy Equipment Mats – Heavy Equipment Mats for Platform Stabilization Under Extreme Static Loadings
Work sites on ground other than bedrock require platform stabilization when heavy equipment and extreme loadings happen. The term ‘heavy equipment mats’ is generic and applies to steel frame rig mats and/or crane mats. Paradox also has a comprehensive product line for access matting (swamp mats, composite mats, rubber mats, oil field mat combo etc).
Heavy equipment platforms are needed to provide:
- stabilized, level support for cranes, large excavators, digging equipment, draglines and oil rigs
- maximized safety of operation with a work surface above irregular, sandy, silty or otherwise loose ground
- protection for existing asphalt or concrete infrastructure from damage due to point loading or from tracked vehicles
- protection for environmentally-sensitive areas
- stable ‘bridge’ over muskeg, bogs, sloughs and other mud-ugly conditions – provide platforms in the toughest areas
- minimized, expensive downtime due to ground failure causing either equipment loss or breakage
Platforms are needed at any construction site and any industry where extreme loads are expected. Paradox will help you evaluate your matting specifics (project requirements, project duration, location, construction schedule) and then work with you to select the most cost-effective method to meet these needs. There is no application which we haven’t had success solving, and no platforming challenge which we haven’t accepted. We are the industry leaders in the supply and installation of heavy equipment mats, and we have multiple models for product purchase, lease or rent. To coin an overused phrase, Paradox is your one-stop shop for all things matting!
Heavy Equipment Mat Selection Considerations:
The type and grade of matting product suitable for your platform will be determined in part by
- OH&S regulations
- Corporate safety policy
- Engineering specifications
- Equipment manufacturer specifications
- Terrain demands
Paradox has heavy equipment mats ranging in quality from ‘new’ to ‘pipeline mat grade’, so we have the right mat to meet your project’s quality demand. As part of our comprehensive platform solution, our technical experts will design a platform specification meeting your engineering and manufacturer requirements, our experienced installers will transport and install the mats in any location using our wholly-owned fleet of new trucks, grapples and support vehicles, and finally, our office staff ensure your commercial options are thoroughly understood. Our goal is to ensure you get the best overall service and support possible.
Product Selection. Flexible Commercial Options. Trust Paradox