Access Mats - Total Service for Your Access Needs
How did we become the supplier-of-choice in the access mats/swamp mats business? Paradox Access Solutions excels by providing total project service. We investigate your requirements (geotechnical data, loads, number of vehicle transits, duration of access, environmental restrictions) then determine your fit-for-purpose solution. Unlike many competitors, we have in-house technical expertise – we can be directly involved from project concept to completion.
“I don’t need access mats; I need swamp mats!”
Oak mats, fir mats, hybrid mats, rubber mats, rig mats, logging mats, composite mats, CLT mats, crane mats, bamboo mats – it’s a surprisingly confusing business for newcomers and veterans alike. Knowing the matting strategy you specifically require can be a daunting task rife with:
- risk of overpaying for inferior mats (beware!)
- installing mats under-designed for the purpose (if designed at all) and suffering subsequent failures
- needlessly overspending on mats that are not matched to your needs.
Whether you call them swamp mats, or one of the many other common names, Paradox Access Solutions is your choice for supply of superior product. Paradox understands the pros and cons of virtually every matting product available. Our goal is to provide every fit-for-purpose access solution you require, exactly matching your needs while minimizing your cost. We provide expert problem analysis and thoroughly explore your project needs and expectations. Paradox has purchase, rent and lease programs with a full range of mat products, meaning there’s no solution that we cannot competitively create. Trust us to provide what fits your needs for absolutely any ground protection, site access or temporary road construction project.
Access mat selection considerations:
- Lifespan – Paradox mats are built to last.
- Sustainability – Swamps, wetlands, forests, farmlands and other environmentally sensitive areas require a low-impact installation, and must allow quick restoration to the natural state. Paradox provides expertise in installation and removal.
- Time responsiveness — Paradox provides turnkey service available 24/7 – You are never without assistance.
- Flexibility – Paradox offers custom products and pricing tailored to your needs and budget.
- Alternative to ownership – our unique leasing program guarantees mats when and where you need them. It’s like owning your mats but with the luxury of renting.
- Safety – we provide stable, 24/7 all-weather site access while ensuring your workers, equipment and the environment are protected.
So, be it access mats, swamp mats, or mats by any other name that you’re after, we are here to ensure safe and effective access to wherever you need to be.
Expert Advice. Clear Solutions. Trust Paradox.