Are you looking to work for a dependable, innovative and challenging job?
Paradox Access Solutions is an industry leader in innovative access solutions for any location in Western Canada. With over 5,000 projects completed since 2004 we have an excellent reputation as both a contractor and employer.
We are seeking Loader Operators to join our team.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- 3-5 years experience operating Loader.
- 2-3 years experience moving matting or pipes
- available for travelling
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury and/or property damage.
- Keep equipment clean and complete routine maintenance.
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Work in adherence to safe work practices, procedures and work site or traffic laws.
- Report all incidents and near misses to the supervisor immediately.
- Complete required paperwork and submit to head office within designated timelines.
As a successful candidate for this position, you will have/be:
- Valid safety tickets
- Be able to work independently and maintain a schedule of work.
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions and be prepared for both extreme heat and cold.
- Physically able to perform job duties lifting up to 50-80 lbs.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to work as a team member and communicate with coworkers.
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work overtime and shift work.
- Successfully pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a health assessment.
- Successfully pass a criminal record check
Whether its mud, muskeg, or extreme weather conditions, we understand that every hour without access stands in the way of our customer’s success. If you would like to take pride in being part of the solution then we should get together.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $36.00 /hour