Are you looking for a dependable, innovative and challenging job?
Paradox Access Solutions is an industry leader in innovative access solutions for any location in Western Canada. With over 5,000 projects completed since 2004 we have an excellent reputation as both a contractor and employer.
We are seeking Finished Excavator Operators to join our team in a camp.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- To operate a 245 John Deere with twist wrist bucket
- Finishing Excavator work.
- Able to finish sloping .
- Understand load and work limits of the equipment model being operated.
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury and/or property damage.
- Perform pre-trip inspections, daily safety and maintenance checks and action items accordingly (lubricate, grease etc.)
- Keep equipment clean and complete routine maintenance.
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Work in adherence to safe work practices, procedures and work site or traffic laws.
- Report all incidents and near misses to the supervisor immediately.
- Complete required paperwork and submit to head office within designated timelines.
As a successful candidate for this position, you will have/be:
- Valid First Aid, CSTS-09, H2S safety tickets
- 3-5 years finishing Excavator work.
- Be able to work independently and maintain a schedule of work.
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions and be prepared for both extreme heat and cold.
- Physically able to perform job duties lifting up to 50-80 lbs.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to work as a team member and communicate with coworkers.
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn,work overtime and shift work.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Successfully pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a health assessment.
Whether its mud, muskeg, or extreme weather conditions, we understand that every hour without access stands in the way of our customer’s success. If you would like to take pride in being part of the solution then we should get together.